World Wide Acquisitions
Providing you with actionable data: wherever you're looking to invest.
If there is a piece of land or property that you’re looking at right now and you’re not in the current area (either state or even country) my team does market research and provides you with the raw data and numbers for you to make an informed decision on the viability and profitability of that property.
Services we can provide
Better understand your future clientele
A city at its core is the people that inhabit it; demographic analysis is the breakdown of those people to a microscopic level. You need the right renters, the right crowd for your project and this information is meant to see if this city is the right fit for your development. The analysis of the demographics consists of a breakdown (macro – micro) of the state, city and neighborhoods where a client is interested in developing. This information would contain but is not limited to:
- Race – Broken down into Renters and Residents
- Gender – Broken down into Renters and Residents
- Religion – Broken down into Renters and Residents
- Overall average age – Broken down into Renters and Residents
- Average lease term of renters – Ideal when learning about turnover
- Average income of individuals or family – Broken down into Renters and Residents
- Average family size of the area – Broken down into Renters and Residents
Sourced from such credible data and individuals such as, but not limited to:
- In person interviews with local city officials
- Census poll numbers
- State websites containing the most current numbers
After the raw information is gathered it is meticulously organized into the clients’ choice of either a spread sheet or Power point to be emailed or presented in person.
Better understand the area
Market research is the other half of that equation that leads to an insightful decision on the part of the client to either proceed or look to another city. This is the break down from a state-neighborhood level and study of the growth, potential growth and economy of the city’s businesses. The information gathered here allows a client to decide if it’s the right economical climate to acquire and develop an investment property in the area. Market research data consists of, but is not limited to:
- Average growth of the City/State
- New Restaurant openings, bars, theaters within neighborhoods
- Latest political views/articles on transportation and the gig economy
- Transportation development – I.E Road projects
- Employment Numbers & Unemployment
- Major airline numbers from the nearest hub airport
- New large scale developments
- Average cost of rentals and cost of housing
Worldwide Acquisition desires to put the right real time information in your hands to make a wise decision whether you are across the world from the location you are interested in, or in the same town. With that being said our sources for market research are credible and come from, but are not limited to:
- State and local officials – depending on area that a client is interested in
- Current economic reports from state and local agencies
- In person interviews from political officials, business owners and project managers
After this raw data is gathered, it is organized into spreadsheets and power points depending on the client’s needs and sent straightaway to allow those in decision making roles to have an ample amount of time to look over the information and ask questions.
With the right information any scope of project can be successfully completed.
Proposal Adjustments (If Needed)
You review our team’s game plan and we’ll makes adjustments where needed. We want to make sure both sides are on the same page.